Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So thankful...

I love the Fall.  It is my favorite season!  From the changing leaves, the cooler weather, the start of the holiday season, the clothes, using the fireplace...all of it!  I cannot believe how fast this year has gone...Thanksgiving is tomorrow and there is so much to be thankful for.  I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to share the day with loved ones.

In celebration of Thanksgiving I thought I would share some of my favorite dining things...

Beautiful Table Settings!!



The perfect touches for the perfect dining table....
silver, mercury glass, crowns, burlap....YUM!!
Beautiful Napkin rings from an amazing store called Cake Vintage
Unique placemat from Cake Vintage



LOVE these dishes...

AMAZING chair!!

LOVE the chandelier!!

and the table runner...






No comments:

Post a Comment