Thursday, June 9, 2011

Project Nursery-Its done!!

Baby Avery will be here in 10 weeks so I have been busy trying to finish up the nursery!!  It is now done!
I love any excuse to get to decorate but this is the best excuse ever!  So ready for her to arrive and try out her new room!


This is an adorable basket with an A on it that a friend gave me




The frames have her initials but will eventually have black and white pictures of her





Found this amazing door at trade days!  It was the perfect color.
I had to have these wings!





Got these curtains at JCP and my mom added the fabric trim at the
bottom so they looked more custom.

The nursery is on HGTV's rate my space located HERE....
check it out!

Only one last thing I am waiting on to make the nursery complete....Avery!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful nursery!! I adore the furniture and the chandy is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete