Monday, July 18, 2011

Give your home wings!!

Lately I have been really into Angel wings and Honey Bees.  I just love all the different ways to incorporate them into your home decor.  Pottery Barn and Ballard Designs have been offering a lot of products with them as well.  Here are the two examples in my own home.

I used these angel wings in Avery's nursery as well as a honey bee in her wall art

I have this Honey Bee Pillow in my living room 
in the club chair

Here are some other great examples of how to incorporate these looks:

Bee Wallpaper from Ballard Designs
   Cute bee tote from Ballard Designs
 Honey Bee glasses from Ballard Designs
  Honey Bee pillow from Ballard Designs

Cute bee lamp 

Love these wings on the chairs.  Photo courtesy of Country Living




Heavenly!









Let me know if you see any other cool pieces!!

4 comments:

  1. I am really in to wings right now too and of course Honey Bees ~ They are so cute!!
    You found some awesome bee things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the angel wings in your daughter's bedroom? I have been scouring the internet for an hour since I first saw your picture, I HAVE to have them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are from Market. I can order them for you if you would like a pair. They are $175. Just let me know. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can you buy the bee wallpaper from Ballard designs? I have been looking everywhere!

    ReplyDelete