Thursday, October 15, 2015

Halloween Printables

In case you haven't noticed....I love decorating for holidays ;).  Halloween is one of my favorites.  We have a huge Trick-or-Treating party every year (more to come on that soon) and I love for our home to be festive.  I like to still keep it "chic" though and fit into my style.  I struggle with this at Christmas because Avery is dying for a Christmas tree full of Disney characters (gasp) and I love a tree that is pretty.  Luckily we compromise and she has her own hot pink tree in her room.  Anyway....I digress.  
2 years ago I made some of my own printables (seen in photo below) for Halloween and today I am sharing them with all of you below.  Just save them to your computer and then they should be ready to print.  They are formatted for an 8x10 frame.
Enjoy!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment