Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Farmhouse Tablescape

Fall is my most favorite time of the year.  The smells, the food, the decor, the family.
I love any reason to host a good party or have friends over.  We are loving our patio since we redid it this summer and spend tons of time out here.  Especially now that the weather is cooling down.
We host Thanksgiving at our home so I was having fun putting our tablescape together.  
Enjoy and be my guest!  
Sources listed at bottom.




























Stay tuned....Full Fall home tour coming soon when I link up with my girls WhimsyGirl Designs & A Blissful Nest.

Farm Table: Dumpster Diva
Cafe Chairs: Amazon
Rug: Ballard Designs
Crates & Buckets: Home Goods
Metal Pitcher: Target
Chargers: Ikea
Plates: Pottery Barn
Napkins: World Market
Silverwear: Crate & Barrel
Buckets on Table: Target
Scale: Antique Store
Pillow: So Vintage Chic (use code HARGROVE thu 9/30 for 25% off)
Green Throw: Pottery Barn

Hutch: Dumpster Diva
Items in Hutch:
-3 tiered stand: Sams Club
-decor: Tuesday Morning. Homegoods, TJMaxx, Marshalls
-Thankful Sign: Linen & Lace
-Barn Sign: AtHome




No comments:

Post a Comment