Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Avery's dresser update

I am still hard at work on Avery's big girl room.  It is my goal to get it done in the next 2 weeks!
I am also linking up at Momfessionals Blog with Avery's room transformation.
Like I mentioned HERE I am trying to add more color to one side of her room.
I don't want to over do it so I am trying to add small touches.

Here is the "hot mess" side of the room :)  aka...a work in progress.

I had redone her dresser to be a shabby chic white color.  It was really pretty, but needed a pop of color. 
Here is her dresser before


Time for some color (just a little bit thought)


AFTER:







BEFORE & AFTER


 The change is very subtle because I have other things planned for this side of the room to add color and I didn't want this to be overwhelming.  
Stay tuned as we wrap up this room :)






No comments:

Post a Comment