Thursday, August 20, 2015

How to Create a Beautiful Fall Tablescape: Pinterest Hack

So I know it is not Fall yet, but this 100 degree + weather is killing me so I am dreaming of Fall! Now that I have updated my patio and dining room I plan on having lots of dinners at our home so I am loving all the beautiful tablescape inspiration out there!
I fell in love with this photo on Pinterest!
It is so simple, and so Fall!

I wanted to recreate the look and also add my own touches.

To recreate an almost exact look:
LOG CHARGER: World Market
TABLE RUNNER: Pottery Barn
PLACE CARD HOLDERS: ETSY
GOBLETS: The ones in the picture are vintage INDIANA GLASS CO Diamond Point Dark Green Water Goblets.  If you search them you can find some on ETSY or EBAY.  
The ones I showed in my "rendering" are Villeroy & Boch Boston Green Stemware from BELK.
LOG CANDLE HOLDERS: can be found HERE or cut some tree limbs down if you have a saw
NAPKINS: "Amelia Blue" Cloth Napkins Set of 4
PUMPKINS: Local grocery store or pumpkin patch
CANDLES: Any craft store

To Create an Inspired Look:


LOG CHARGER:World Market
TABLE RUNNER: ETSY
PLACE CARD HOLDER: Leaf or Apple and write name on it
GLASSES: Mason Jars from Target or Walmart
LOG CANDLE HOLDERS: can be found HERE or cut some tree limbs down if you have a saw.
The Birch Wood ones can be found HERE
NAPKINS: Pottery Barn 
PUMPKINS: local grocery store or pumpkin patch
CANDLES: Any craft store, Target, Walmart

Happy Fall Yall!


1 comment: