Thursday, August 7, 2014

DIY Gallery Wall-EASY

I was in Michaels last week and was thrilled when I spotted this amazing "New Find"!

I love gallery walls.  
Here are some beautiful examples!




I think most people love these walls, but it can be overwhelming coming up with what to put on the wall, how to arrange it, etc.
So...when I found these amazing "Gallery Wall Art Books" at Michaels I knew this was the answer for a lot of people!  They are only $14.99 and show you exactly what to do!
There are 8 styles to choose from.  You can see them below.
Each book comes with 18 pages and layouts to help you design your perfect wall! You just need to add the frames!



HOME BOOK
The back shows you all the pieces that come in the kit.  

 CHALKBOARD BOOK


Here are some examples of what the photos look like inside the book




QUOTES BOOK:


SIMPLE QUOTES BOOK:


BOY BOOK:


GIRL BOOK:


LOVE BOOK:


AMERICA'S SWEETHEART BOOK:


Enjoy making your own gallery wall!








No comments:

Post a Comment