Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Let's Go Shopping 4th Edition


Welcome to our 4th Edition of "Lets go Shopping".  Last week I went to Garden Ridge which is now called At Home.  It is basically the same store, but a little more organized.

Last year I looked ALL OVER for a pink Christmas tree for Avery.  The only ones I could find were tinsel ones which is not what I wanted....so when I saw this display at At Home I was super excited!!  I went ahead and bought her pink tree in August :)
The medium size ones (top row) were $29.99


I think they have amazing outdoor cushions.  They have great patterns and are a fraction of the price that you can find anywhere else!  They have about 20 options, but I really liked these next 2 patterns. 


 This mirror was a knock off of mirrors you find at Restoration Hardware, Z Gallerie and Wisteria for a fraction of the price!!  It was only $179.99.  I LOVE this mirror!  I have the Restoration Hardware ones in my Master Bathroom and in my dining room.  Mine was closer to $450/$500 vs this one!

Hands down they have the BEST SELECTION of lampshades!!!  There are tons, I mean tons to choose from, with great patterns/shapes AND they are really nice quality.  I have been on the hunt for lampshades for a project in Braden's Nursery and have seriously been all over...Homegoods, Target, Walmart, JCPenney, Pier One, Kirklands, you name it, and I found nothing that worked.  I went to At Home and found about 6 I liked!  I will post more about that project later.  Anyway...here are some of the great options I found:

Script Shade $12.99

Great selection of Burlap shades 
Left $19.99
Middle $14.99
Right $12.99


Pleated Linen Shade $17.99

French Script Shade $14.99

Gold metallic painted shade $14.99 (picture doesn't do it justice)


 Canvas Rosette shade $24.99

Drum Shade $19.99

 Square shade $19.99

 Bird Shade $14.99

Burlap Fleur di Lis Shade $19.99

Fun shades
Green tailored shade with buttons on top $7.99
Brown shade with pearls $7.99

They even have great shades for kids!  Both of these options $9.99

Cute chandelier shade $4.99

Cute bird ceramic planter $7.99

Cute bookends. 
Crown: $12.99
Fleur di Lis $14.99

They have an amazing selection of Christmas ornaments!  I fell in love with these for Braden's nursery tree!  I will post more about that at a later date, but these barn ones were just too cute!

I thought this was too cute!  I got one for both kids and will leave them little treats and notes in them from time to time. $4.99


After Garden Ridge/At Home I went to my home away from home....HomeGoods :)  You can seriously go to this store every single week and find amazing new finds!

I loved this metal and wood date thing.  $29.99

These cute storage boxes were $29.99 each

Wooden crates $16.99 & $24.99

Cute basket $16.99

Wooden. Distressed. Organized. Robin Egg Blue....all things I LOVE $29.99

Cute storage hooks $19.99

These cute "Organize" Crates almost went home with me!
They had a coordinating set that said "Storage".
$16.99, $19.99, $24.99

Thanks for going shopping with me!  Looking forward to our shopping date next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment