Monday, August 4, 2014

Homes I Love

By now yall are probably familiar with my obsession with the Tucker Hill neighborhood in McKinney.  We seriously considered moving there, but based on a few factors we picked Fairview.  None the less I LOVE the charm of this neighborhood!

One of our awesome followers messaged me last week to let me know that her house would be going on the market soon and she though I would like it....boy was she right!!  I LOVE the elevation of this house and she has many vintage decor items inside I am drooling over :)
If you live in the McKinney area and are looking for a house...check this one out.  If you don't live around here, enjoy the beautiful pictures and get inspired!!
Click HERE for a link with all the info on this beautiful home.


Ahh, I just love the white siding, shutters, landscape, huge porch, etc.  I would love to line the stairs with pumpkins in the fall!










OMG this room!!!!  It is huge and look at the decor!  I LOVE it!  A HUGE craft room!!  Amazing! 

 LOVE the distressed chair and I recognize those angel wings!  I had the same ones in Avery's nursery!




Look at this stunning backyard!  so beautiful!
Thanks Emily for sending me info on your stunning home!  I am sure it will sell super fast!  Excited to hear about your new home!  Sounds like it will be amazing as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment