Thursday, September 18, 2014

From "Shabby Chic" to "Barn Chic"

Once we found out we were having a baby boy in November it was time to turn Avery's Shabby Chic Nursery into Braden's Vintage Barn Chic Nursery.

I kept the same layout I just updated each part of the room....you know from Pink and Brown to Robin Egg Blue and Brown, from crowns to barns, from ruffles to burlap....you get the idea.

AVERY...........................BRADEN

I changed the lighting, art, and pillows

new door, chest, updated the art...










Changed the paint color, frame on mirror, art and added a window treatment

Updated the art from girly to barns! Make your own art HERE
New frames and monogram
Changed up this decor just a bit :)

New door and a little something extra!
Changed the ribbon on the drapes, pillows and the board up above
It was sad to take down Avery's nursery, but I love the way Braden's turned out and I will be doing Avery's big girl room reveal soon!
Click here for Avery's entire nursery
Click here for Braden's entire nursery



4 comments:

  1. it looks great!!!
    I can't Wait for more reveals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You can see the completed nursery here!
      http://www.blog.houseofhargrove.com/2014/08/my-house-of-hargrove-bradens-nursery.html

      Delete
  2. What did you do with the beautiful chandelier in Avery's room? It's beautiful! You are so talented!

    -Mariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mariana- Thanks so much!!! I moved it from her nursery to her big girl room. I will be doing the big reveal of that room in the next 2 weeks. Just have to finish the window treatment.

      Delete