Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Vintage Barn Chic Baby Shower

Saturday my friends threw me the cutest shower.  Honestly I didn't want a shower since this was my second baby (everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this), but my friends insisted so I wanted a small simple girls get together and it was perfect! 
Just a bunch of friends hanging out, telling stories, laughing, 
eating, etc.
I have some seriously talented friends who put together the cutest decor.  I am not into typical boy themed stuff.  Braden's nursery is what I call "vintage barn chic"....haha!  Basically a bunch of textures, fabrics, vintage things and barns.
My friends recreated this feel at the shower!

Here was the precious invitation my friend Kristel made!!
I mean...come on!  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G  She hand tied burlap ribbon around each one!

This was the welcome table when you came in.



Kristel also made this banner to match the invitation.  I will be hanging this in the nursery.



Here was the food station.  They covered the island with burlap and had all kinds of yummy food!

Love this Mason jar utensil holder
 Cute Mason Jar glasses with precious straws
 Delicious red velvet layered cake in mason jars...YUM!!

 Adorable metal basket for the glasses.  

 Check out these amazing burlap and linen balls!  My friend Leslie hand made these!!  OMG  I am in love with these!!  We are planning a girls night after Braden is born to have some wine and get our crafting on by recreating these balls and watching some chick flicks...sounds like the perfect night!
LOVE girl time and crafting (and wine) :)
I had to show off some of the cute decor in my friend Leslie's home.
 Love love love this old typewriter and of course her precious baby Brynn!  She and Avery are besties 

There were these cute cards to leave well wishes for Braden...super sweet!

Then on the way out they had these cute favors in little glass jars!
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!
I am so blessed to have amazing friends in my life and I cannot wait to have Braden meet them all!

Click HERE for details on Avery's baby shower.  
That one was also amazing!  Think shabby chic, brown. pink, vintage, chandeliers, etc!!




No comments:

Post a Comment