Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lets go Shopping: 5th Edition Paul Michael

On the way home from our family Labor Day Weekend trip we drove through Canton and I got to stop and one of my favorite stores...Paul Michael!  They have the best home decor!  It was all decked out for Fall which was super exciting.  Check out some of their amazing displays below.







I fell in love with this old card catalog table.  They have some of the most unique furniture.

Loved these reclaimed wood letters.  $49.99 each

Look at this beauty...too bad it was almost $2k

Super unusual piece I would love to have on my porch

One day I will have piece like this!

I bought several of these glitter balls $5.99 each.

These crown distressed candle sticks were incredible.  They almost came home with me!


Next time you are in the area be sure to stop by!  You can thank me later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment