Thursday, June 12, 2014

Be Our Guest...Part 2

A few months ago I showed you the work I was doing on my guest room.  I had updated my bed skirt, changed some furniture around, etc and I posted some things I wanted to do in the guest room.
You can all of that HERE.
Well, I have an update!

I finished the mantle headboard!
Here it is before I put it on the bed...
And here it is all put together...
I love the way it came together!  Click HERE for a "how to" on tufting a mantle headboard,
BUT....in the life of a decorator....it is all changing :)
Not the actual decor....but the room.
Now that we have another baby on the way we have decided to turn this room into the kids playroom and the guestroom will be moving upstairs.
I will post about the change when we get it all done.  I will be busy this summer :)




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful headboard, Elaine. May I ask where you found your fleur de lis mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice! The mirror I got at Hobby Lobby and I hung a Fleur di Lis over it with some twine from the back. It is 2 separate pieces. I got the Fleur di Lis at Paul Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! And thank you for the lead on Paul Michael.

    ReplyDelete