Monday, June 2, 2014

Holy H&M!!!- Amazing finds

I have always loved H&M for their amazing clothes.  I studied abroad in London my Jr. year in College and that was when I discovered H&M.  It was downstairs from my dorm and we would go there multiple times a week.  This was before it was in the states and when my love started.
SO.....I was thrilled to find out they have a HOME line!!!  I am not sure how I have missed out on this for so long, but now I am obsessed!  The style and the prices are just incredible!  

Check out my amazing finds.....

 PILLOWS:




KITCHEN ITEMS:

SEAT CUSHIONS:

NAPKINS:

APRON:

PLACEMATS:

TABLE RUNNER:
Table Runners:

TEA TOWELS:

COOLER:

DECOR:


If you see something else you love on the site love to hear about it in the comments below....enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment